For emergency assistance in the event of a fire, serious injury, major chemical spill or urgent police matter, call extension 100 (from a campus phone) or 617-253-1212.
- DMSE EHS Coordinator - For general questions regarding EHS issues in the department, contact Mary Lindstrom, 617-324-8161, 56-341d.
- EHS Office - Call x2-EHSS (617-452-3477) during daytime hours or, off hours, call the MIT Facilities 24-hour hotline at 617-253-4948 and request the EHS on-call person.
- EHS Team Members
- Biosafety/Lead Contact: Damon Baptista, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-324-0114
- Environmental Management Program: Phyllis Carter, email@example.com, 617-452-2508
- Industrial Hygiene Program: Bob Edwards, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-253-9391
- Radiation Program: Tina Dinh, email@example.com, 617-253-5522
- Safety Program, Katie Blass, firstname.lastname@example.org, 617-253-9495
- Facilities issues - Call xFIXIT (617-253-4948). Facilities work requests can be submitted on-line through Atlas.
Information on current campus emergencies can be obtained on the MIT Emergency page.