Please join us for the second annual MIT Festival of Learning on January 29, 2018. This is sponsored by the Office of the Vice Chancellor (OVC) and the Office of Digital Learning (ODL).
Featuring national thought leaders, MIT education innovators, and students, staff, and faculty from across the campus, the event is free (but registration is required).
Festival of Learning 2018
When and Where
- Date/Time: Monday, January 29, 9:30 am–4:30 pm
- Locations: Lobby 10, 10-250, Lobby 13, and nearby conference rooms
- Carl Wieman, Nobel Laureate, “A New Approach to Teaching and Learning in Undergraduate Science and Engineering”
- Teaching at MIT Lightning Round with MIT Faculty (including Peko Hosoi, Jeff Grossman, Shigeru Miyagawa, Thomas Kochan, Barton Zwiebach, and Ian A. Waitz)
- Learning Expo and Lunch
- Woodie Flowers, MechE Professor Emeritus, “Nerd Epistemology”
Full Schedule and Registration
- There are also some remaining opportunities for you to showcase your own teaching and learning projects with a table at the expo. Contact: email@example.com if you are interested.