- Set-up and clean-up is the sole responsibility of the individuals and groups using the rooms and should be factored into the reservation period; the clean-up, along with returning furniture, blinds, etc., to their original arrangement, must be done immediately following the event. If assistance is needed, please contact MIT Facilties to schedule and arrange payment for their services.
- Any event running long and inconveniencing another group will be interrupted.
- It is the responsibility of the group or individual making the reservation to arrange for the drop-off and pick-up of any required AV equipment or food and catering equipment and to meet AV and catering staff when they arrive.
- Users are asked to clean up any food waste, either by requesting custodial service or bagging waste and placing it in the hallway for pickup.
- All rooms are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Any use of the rooms outside of these hours must be arranged ahead of time (only available for DMSE-related events). If a reservation is no longer needed, please cancel as early as possible so that others may use the room. Room administrators are not responsible for any personal items left, lost, or stolen in the conference rooms.
- Reservations may not be made more than 90 days in advance.
- Use of DMSE's conference rooms and other spaces must conform to MIT policies, including for alcohol.
The room use policies and available equipment are described on their pages; please review carefully and request reservations using the webform. Extreme and/or consistent failure to abide by these policies may result in the denial of use of these rooms.