- 3.012 Fundamentals of Materials Science (15) REST (OCW archive available). MIT Energy Initiative article about 3.012.
- 3.014 Materials Laboratory (12) CI-M (OCW archive available )
- 3.022 Microstructural Evolution in Materials (12)
- 3.024 Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Properties of Materials (12) (see catalog description)
Junior and Senior
- 3.032 Mechanical Properties of Materials (12) (OCW archive available)
- 3.034 Organic and Biomaterials Chemistry (12) (OCW archive available)
- 3.042 Materials Project Laboratory (12) CI-M
- 3.044 Materials Processing (12) (OCW archive available)
- To satisfy the Computation requirement, 3.021J Introduction to Modeling and Simulation (12) REST (OCW archive available), can be taken as sophomore instead; or 1.00, Engineering Computation and Data Science (12) REST, or 6.00, Introduction to Computer Science and Programming (12) REST, or 3.016. OCW archive available.
Note: 3.016 changed to 3.016 Computational Methods for Materials Scientists and Engineers . It only satisfies the computation or restricted elective requirement (no longer the math requirement).